Heron Lake Plateau Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-She's okay,- was the only other thing Towhee said on the subject of Rory. She seemed like a good kid, despite her affiliation with Tegan. That thought made her eyes twinkle. She loved her younger brother, of course, but he wasn't exactly the typical mentor type.

Something about Phox's question rubbed her the wrong way, though Towhee couldn't quite figure out why. Maybe it was because it felt like they were establishing some sort of camaraderie here and he wanted to toss in some random third party. In any case, the Beta frowned and signed, -Who?- But before he could even reply, she added, -No, no outsiders. Just us.-

On that note, she turned away from him—thus making herself impervious to any reply—and climbed into the thicket. She circled a few times and then settled, feet tucked beneath her and facing outdoors. "You coming or what?" she asked with a blink, her breath fuming from her muzzle as she spoke aloud.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:30 PM