Heron Lake Plateau plan b
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She honestly hadn't noticed Camilla's momentary closeness, though when the she-wolf crept closer again and settled down beside her, the nonplussed Beta showed her teeth and bristled. -Oh, stop,- Raven signed and the mercenary let her lips sheath her fangs, though her fur still stood in quills. -She's trying to help.- "Thank you. It's Camilla, right?" the medic added out loud for her benefit.

Towhee's eyes screwed into a squint and she muttered under her breath but stayed put. She had to admit that being the filling in a Raven-and-Camilla sandwich was quite comfortable, not to mention warming. It wasn't long before her shivering ceased. She had feeling back in all her limbs, although her bum leg still tingled with partial numbness, as it likely always would. Her head still hurt, though the edge had worn off thanks to the painkillers they'd picked up en route to the lake.

"Thanks," she grumbled begrudgingly to Camilla even as Raven rose and announced that she would be right back. "Um... k." And here she was, alone with Phox's weirdo wannabe wife.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 05, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 05, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 06, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 12, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 13, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 13, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 14, 2018, 05:37 PM