Heron Lake Plateau thanks, I hate it
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Phox stirred and Towhee's attention swept down to his face. She smiled at the news, her tail beginning to wave. She wondered what they'd name them—all jokes aside, she did not expect anyone to name a child after her—but her thoughts scattered, her tail fell still and the smile slid right off her face when her brother informed her of the bad news.

It happened, she knew, but that didn't lessen the ache in her chest for her brother's loss. -I'm sorry,- she signed slowly, then paused and slid onto her haunches. She scanned the area briefly, then looked back to the new father. -But everything is okay with these two?- she queried, gesturing at the very teeny newborns at Camilla's breast.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 01, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 01, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 02, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 02, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Phox - April 04, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: thanks, I hate it - by Towhee - April 10, 2019, 10:37 AM