Cricket Creek Bog Nocturnal animals.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Contrary to Kiwi's belief, she was in their space. And when her niece charged at them, angling for the stranger, Towhee let out a downright savage snarl. If she had been in her right mind, she might've demanded to know what the hell the yearling thought she was doing. But she wasn't in the mindset or mood for words. Towhee was very much operating on her basest instincts lately.

Her would-be partner fielded the brunt of the attack, trying to bluff Kiwi away, all the movement forcing him apart from Towhee. The black she-wolf whirled and sprang at her niece, keeping her teeth and claws sheathed but trying to hit her with brute force. She would not tolerate this disruption. If Kiwi didn't take the hint from both of her opponents, Towhee was currently not above resorting to actual violence.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 08, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 08, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 08, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 08, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 10, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 10, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 11, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Kiwi RIP - April 11, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 13, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Towhee - April 15, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Nocturnal animals. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:00 PM