Hideaway Strath Looking Glass
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although eastern, western and southern sweeps were not nearly as necessary as guarding the passage to the north, Towhee nonetheless included the whole range in her patrol at least a few mornings a week. She was just wrapping up and getting ready to head to the rendezvous site to break her fast with her family when her weary paws brought her close to the narrow neck where the distant falls' runoff cut the sweep from the strath—and Asterism Grove from the rest of the wilds.

There was a figure lurking near the threshold, Towhee noted with a flare of her nostrils. Picking up her pace, she loped purposefully to intercept the visitor knocking at their proverbial door. With every footstep, her posture grew stiffer, so that by the time the Kilonova closed, there was no doubt she was in charge around here.

-"State your name and business,"- she commanded even as she eyed the stranger. She was one of the more striking wolves Towhee had seen of late. Her fur shone palely in the morning light, points peppered with a contrasting charcoal hue. Her eyes were a fetching shade of green, seemingly guileless as the mercenary waited for her to speak.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Looking Glass - by Keyni - July 02, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Towhee - July 02, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Keyni - July 02, 2019, 11:33 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Towhee - July 03, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Looking Glass - by Keyni - July 04, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: Looking Glass - by Keyni - July 07, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Towhee - July 07, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Keyni - July 07, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Towhee - July 07, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Looking Glass - by Keyni - July 08, 2019, 04:06 PM