Sun Mote Copse Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His response took her so totally by surprise that Towhee openly balked, sure she'd misunderstood him. It was possible she hadn't read his lips correctly. But then he spoke three words so clearly that she there was no denying them: "Maybe another time?"

"'Another time'...?" she echoed him, a look of bewilderment taking up residence on her face. "I haven't seen you in months," Towhee said. There wasn't much to her tone, per usual, though the words weren't accusatory. Like her expression, they were confused, hurrying toward wounded.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Sword and shield: gym leader battle theme. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:55 PM