Heron Lake Plateau The otherside series.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't be sure how loudly she spoke, though Wraen didn't appear particularly startled when she stirred. Nor did she see fit to answer Towhee's accusation. Her blasé remark about the mercenary's mood momentarily stumped her, her fur prickling warily, the white blades along her shoulders and spine sticking up in little tufts.

They smoothed a moment later when she admitted, "I really thought you'd fucked me up. But it's just a flesh wound." Towhee paused, then demanded, "But why would you do that?" In hindsight, Wraen's ire seemed less to do with Towhee's sluttish behaviors in general and more to do with this one wolf very specifically. "Who is this guy and why do you care so much about us boning?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:33 PM