Heron Lake Plateau The otherside series.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's face remained a stony mask as Wraen explained how politics worked in Moonspear. She said nothing, though the Sovereign's reaction to her second point made her flinch. Her eyes narrowed in disbelief at the woman's amused response to what was a hard and painful truth for Towhee. She lifted her lip when the Sovereign accused her of being as naive as Arcturus, her orange eyes flashing.

"I know how this shit works... or doesn't, in my case. I've gone into heat—and fucked around, quite a lot—before and never produced children," Towhee ground out at what felt like great personal expense all of a sudden. She was abruptly very weary, her stomach pinching and rolling. "So none of this should matter to anyone: not you, not Hydra and especially not Arcturus. Nothing will ever come of any of it," Towhee finished, suddenly shaky.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:33 PM