Sun Mote Copse Last transmission from the island radio
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was particularly adept at reading body language, so she immediately noted Avery's hesitation. Despite it, her little sister asked how they would go about conducting a search. Towhee weighed her words before replying, wanting to make sure Avery felt helpful and included, without pushing her too far out of her comfort zone. There was some merit to that, though in the wake of Sugar's disappearance (and all the others), Towhee wasn't in any hurry to risk losing track of yet another.

"I've been searching the areas between here and the coast: retracing the route we traveled but also broadening it," the mercenary explained. "I'm willing to bet Sugar's just lost and trying to make her way home, so she could show up anywhere, including somewhere nearby. I think that's where you and I should look first."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - December 08, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - December 23, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - January 06, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - January 19, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - February 02, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - February 02, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - February 15, 2020, 07:47 PM