Moonspear Atari's lantern.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hadn't set eyes on Hydra since winter, yet there was nothing but fond familiarity between them when the mountain's queen appeared. She summarily dismissed her guardian, then eagerly moved forward to meet Towhee and her daughter. Meerkat glanced at her mother, who nodded encouragement, before rushing forward to sniff noses with her aunt, tail wagging so fast it was nothing more than a pale blur.

-"Hydra, this is my daughter, Meerkat. She's been looking forward to meeting the legend,"- the Regent introduced, gently nudging her child to the side to offer her sister-in-arms a nuzzle. -"She's one of four children I'm helping to rear this year, though the only one borne of my own body,"- she continued, orange eyes glimmering as she wondered what Hydra would make of this turn, particularly following their last real conversation. -"The others are my brother's and Niamh's crotch fruit: Alyx, Quetzal and Primrose. And I meant to bring my older two but they're off having adventures of their own these days."-

Towhee paused, looking sideways at Meerkat, who sat in attentive silence. She then moved her gaze back to Hydra and asked the natural followup question. -"How are you and your family?"- She'd heard about the woman's litter via their little messenger here, yet Towhee wanted to hear all about them from their mother's own mouth.

-"Yeah,"- Meerkat chimed in from beside her, grinning from ear to ear, -"where're the babies? I heard one!"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Atari's lantern. - by Towhee - July 13, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by Mira - July 13, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by RIP Desdemona - July 13, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by Hydra - July 14, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by Towhee - July 14, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by RIP Desdemona - July 14, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by Hydra - July 17, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by Towhee - July 18, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by RIP Desdemona - July 18, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by Hydra - July 23, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: Atari's lantern. - by Towhee - July 28, 2020, 02:04 PM