Sun Mote Copse Fabric of time
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It turned out to be the latter. Towhee's face scrunched in mild confusion at the total non sequitur before she caught herself and smoothed out her expression. She watched Wraen's lips move, following every word. She knew much of this; if she hadn't been told outright, she'd picked up the contextual clues along the way. The Regent couldn't help but wonder why the Sovereign was bringing this up now. Did she somehow know about her regular rendezvous with Hydra? She supposed it was possible, since she wasn't particularly secretive about them. Fig could've mentioned them (before he left) or, much more likely, Meerkat had probably regaled Wraen with her tales of scouting.

-"I've known Hydra most of my life. She's my sister-in-arms, so I see her regularly,"- Towhee said, pretty sure she'd already informed Wraen of this but it definitely bore repeating now. -"Well, a few times a year, usually. She's definitely..."- She tried to think of the right word to describe Hydra but, of course, it was impossible. Towhee laughed fondly. -"I understand your concerns, don't think I don't. I have my own crazy history with Arcturus, remember? I ask that you trust my judgment on the matter."- She finished by catching Wraen's eye and offering her a reassuring look.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fabric of time - by Wraen - June 19, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Towhee - June 19, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Wraen - July 07, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Towhee - July 07, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Wraen - July 24, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Towhee - July 27, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: Fabric of time - by Wraen - July 27, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Fabric of time - by Towhee - July 28, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Wraen - July 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Towhee - July 28, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Fabric of time - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 01:48 PM