Sun Mote Copse tie-dye koozie
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Awful weather aside, she felt immense delight and relief when Phox formally accepted the position. -"Awesome,"- she said at the same time as Niamh's, -"Good."- This time, her smile did reach her eyes, though it was still short-lived. They would have to celebrate sometime later, after they figured out what to do about the (so far, minor) flooding.

-"Good thinking, Mr Regent,"- Towhee rejoined to Phox's remark. Turning to Niam, she said, -"Don't know. You'd think so, but..."- She paused, huffing a breath. -"I didn't know the swamp was on the rise too. Even if it isn't particularly dangerous, I'm worried about the copse getting washed away. I mean, not literally, but water could destroy our caches and dens. And if it doesn't drain soon, it could become a swamp itself."-

Towhee sighed and reached up a paw to knead at her temple as she contemplated. She closed her eyes too, just for a moment. When she opened them, she said, -"We should probably have a plan to go to higher ground, just in case it comes to that. Where's the closest, highest place we could go? The plateau? Think it's flooding up there?"- It was, after all, Heron Lake Plateau. Another sigh escaped her as she thought of X buried up there, missing the hawk particularly at a moment like this.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 15, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 15, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Towhee - August 15, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 15, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 15, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Towhee - August 15, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 15, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 15, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Towhee - August 15, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by Phox - August 16, 2020, 08:54 AM
RE: tie-dye koozie - by RIP Niamh - August 17, 2020, 03:43 PM