Sun Mote Copse Mad world.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn't hear the tone of her daughter's voice, though there was an indignant look on her face as she spoke rapidly. The Sovereign couldn't do anything but fix her eyes on her daughter's swiftly moving lips, trying to catch every word, lest she miss one. Even in the darkness, she saw the way Fen's fur bristled out of the corner of her eye.

"You're right," Towhee began to say when the yearling threw out her, "Whatever." She swallowed. After her vent, it seemed Fennec didn't want to discuss it further. Towhee had a lot more she could (and wanted) to say, yet if she really was going to leave it between them, perhaps she should just let it drop like the yearling wanted.

But it didn't sit right with her, the way Fennec pulled away from her and prepared to stalk off into the night. It put a bad taste in her mouth, souring her tongue and tempting her to call out after the girl. In the end, she held it. She would let Fen do her job. She was going to return at some point, so they could resume talking then, whether or not they raised this particular topic.

I wasn't sure if you wanted to continue, so we can fade this here if you prefer. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mad world. - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 24, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 24, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 27, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 28, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 28, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 28, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 28, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 28, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 29, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 29, 2020, 10:04 AM