Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,042 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Out of nowhere, rain clouds scudded in to mar the sunny October skies. They did not completely obscure the sun, so it was simultaneously bright and rainy. The capricious weather patterns distracted Towhee from her wandering thoughts—there was plenty to think about just lately—and she paused her patrol to gaze upward. The misty shower moved on just as quickly as it had arrived, though she could see more cloudbursts moving in from the horizon.

Eventually, she continued moving, finishing her beat and striding in the direction of the rendezvous site. On her way there, she caught the scent of their newest recruit, @Perdition. With everything else going on lately, she hadn't had a chance to properly introduce herself. There was no time like the present, so Towhee began tracking his scent, trying to recollect what she knew about him from her fellow leader's briefings.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 20, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 11:37 AM