Sun Mote Copse Man or machine.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She realized she couldn't really remember any details in particular. Oh, well, she would get to see for herself soon enough. It didn't take long for Towhee to catch up with him, especially since he was stationary underneath some trees. Her step slowed as she neared him, orange eyes roving over his face, then the rest of his frame. He looked as though he was in some sort of pain, his body language screaming despite his silent stillness.

And in spite of his grimace, the sight of him struck something in Towhee, catching her more than a little off guard. She wasn't particularly familiar with attraction, since it held so little precedence in her life. But after a moment's deliberation, she realized she found him strangely appealing. It made no sense whatsoever, considering they were perfect strangers and she'd never laid eyes on him before. And just now he looked like he needed to take a shit. Towhee's rare experiences with attraction never did make much sense though.

-"Perdition, right?"- she said as she closed the final few feet. -"I'm Towhee. Are you okay...?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 20, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 11:37 AM