Sun Mote Copse Man or machine.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He lowered himself into a seated position, insisting he was fine even though his body language screamed that he was in agony. Towhee wasn't quite sure what to make of this dissonance and didn't press him right away. He had a question of his own, which earned him a nod even as her eyes continued roving carefully over every inch of him. She noticed what looked like some scars, yet no obvious or more recent injuries that might explain his demeanor.

-"I am, I'm the Sovereign, which is just a fancy term for Alpha,"- she replied, bringing her gaze back to his face. He was even prettier up close, his eyes a remarkable shade of blue. They were set into a face chiseled from charcoal fading into granite. Towhee didn't realize it but she licked her lips. -"You sure you're okay there, Perdy? You look kinda... constipated."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 20, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 11:37 AM