Sun Mote Copse Man or machine.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She wasn't sure what she'd expected but it wasn't that. Struck by lightning? Towhee blinked, hard, gaping a little. Her expression quickly twisted into a frown as she processed what he'd said about pain and being triggered by the rainfall. Oh man, she could relate to that last bit, though she shook off that thought. Could he be telling the truth? Why would he make up a story like that? How had he survived?

Her orange eyes flicked to his scars again, then back to his face. Towhee was still skeptical, as it was such an outrageous tale, though she decided not to question it too much other than to ask, -"Have you met our pack's medic, Eljay? He might be able to help manage the pain, if nothing else."- She couldn't imagine her older brother had ever treated a patient who'd been struck by lightning before, so even the guru himself might not know how to help Perdition beyond that.

Before he'd even had a chance to answer her, her thoughts strayed down another path. Was he able to contribute to the pack or was he dead weight? If he suffered from chronic pain, how could he guard, hunt and perform the other duties expected of their comrades? He might be fun to look at but Towhee was not very merciful (except with pups), though he must have some merits if one of her co-leaders had accepted him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 01, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 02, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Man or machine. - by Perdition - October 20, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Man or machine. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 11:37 AM