Sun Mote Copse caught in a river of rockers and dreams
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,038 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He'd gone looking for his brother and hadn't found him. Towhee found this utterly unsurprising. So many went missing and oftentimes, yet others went looking for them, almost always to no avail. She bit back a sigh at all the time wasted, not just Cinder's but everyone's. How many moments—and heartaches—could be saved with a simple "goodbye"?

Only when he questioned after everyone did a second realization sweep over Towhee, very nearly as devastating as the first. She would have the seriously unfortunate duty of telling Cinder about his parents. She sucked in a breath and braced herself, letting it out on a slow exhale.

"I'm fine, more or less, as is everyone here. But, Cinder..." It was still such a struggle, acknowledging the loss, especially aloud. "Your mom and dad passed away a while back. I can show you where they're buried, if you like." She paused before wondering, "Will you be staying?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 07, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 07, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 14, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 14, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 27, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 28, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 28, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 30, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - November 09, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:17 PM