Sun Mote Copse caught in a river of rockers and dreams
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's gonna bow out so the bros can reunite.

She didn't say anything else as they made the journey to the little cemetery plot just a stone's throw from the river. Long before they reached it, she saw a familiar gray figure crouched beside the graves. Seeing Eljay there did not surprise Towhee in the least. Her eyes cut sideways to see if Cinder had noticed him yet, even as she slowly closed the distance.

"Cinder's come home," the Sovereign said simply to Eljay. "I'll leave you two to..." She gestured vaguely between them and the sweet souls resting in the earth beneath their paws. "Come find me sometime later, after you've had a chance to settle in, so we can catch up some more," Towhee added to Cinder before retreating back into the copse's center.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 07, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 07, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 14, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 14, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 27, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 28, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 28, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 30, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - November 09, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:17 PM