Redhawk Caldera Take what you can, give nothin' back.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He recoiled and Towhee threw her head back and laughed, sounding a lot like a donkey being murdered while in the throes of passion. She glanced downward again just in time to catch the last few words: "—did you eat?" She snorted, equally inelegantly, and batted her eyelashes as she answered, -"Everything."-

Feeling lighter on her feet after dumping that load, Towhee picked up the pace. By the time they came full circle, dusk had descended on the slopes, casting half the caldera into shadow. Her bladder felt utterly exhausted, not to mention her feet and legs. She might have to talk to Eljay about quick ways to treat minor inflammation.

But in the meantime, she sat, a yawn nearly tearing her face apart before Towhee caught Reyes's eye. -"Thanks for the assist, Reyes. I think we earned a snack. I don't know about you but I have plenty of room now."- She patted her belly, smirking. -"C'mon,"- she coaxed, rolling back onto all fours with a stifled groan as she led the way upward toward the rendezvous site.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 05:05 PM