Redhawk Caldera lay it lay it down let me see your hand
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It didn't escape her notice that the perpetrator's description fit herself or her brother. Of course, neither she nor Phox had attacked Maia. As Eljay revealed more details, her eyes narrowed, flitting now to Haunted Wood due south of the caldera. She missed his speculation about the wolf's status as a loner, though her gaze returned to him in time to catch his suggestion.

Maybe if Maia had been an actual member of her pack, she might've felt compelled to seek out this threat more actively. But Towhee had spent too goddamn much of her life chasing revenge and none of it had ever turned out particularly well. They would, of course, pass along the culprit's description and patrol their borders carefully. But Towhee was not about to go looking for trouble, much as she liked Maia and her sister otherwise.

She said none of this, though she nodded to acknowledge him. "You know," the Sovereign found herself saying, "I appreciate you sharing your take on things lately. I value your counsel." This hadn't always been particularly true, though she'd always believed in his skills as a tradesman, then a master, and now he was simply building that into something deeper and more elaborate. "And," Towhee continued, now that she'd gotten started, "I'm glad this move has been good for you." She felt a little spike of heat in her cheeks, though the sentiment was genuine if awkward.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 07, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 10, 2020, 07:28 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 10:54 AM