Redhawk Caldera And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Something in her blood sang a different song as the chase continued. Towhee's gaze swept from Reyes to the white horizon beyond him, leading out into the wilds at large. She was no traveler. In fact, she was a homebody. But she could feel a calling, drawing her out into that vast white wilderness. Her skin practically itched with it, though just moments ago she'd told herself she had no desire to run away from home. And she didn't. But...

Reyes's sudden movements as he veered around a tree and changed his trajectory recaptured her attention. Ignoring the siren song sounding from elsewhere in the Teekon Wilds, Towhee began to run tightly along the borders of the caldera's claim, as if the squat peak was the center of a racecourse. And keeping the nature of the game in mind, she pumped her legs as hard as she could, trying to overtake her competition.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers. - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 05:48 PM