Lake Rodney Queen of knives.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Maia launched into a soliloquy that reminded Towhee of her sister. It was tempting to let her eyes glaze over or look away altogether, especially because following this much rapidfire speech really did strain her eyes. But she heard out Maia in the only way she could, even if she didn't really understand much of what she said.

What if my pups die? Towhee wanted to counter. What if I die? All alone? Her chest suddenly felt very tight. Guess that's just selfish of me though, she thought bitterly, feeling certain she would either cry or scream in the very near future.

She didn't want to do either one in front of Maia. Without another word or any explanation, Towhee turned jerkily and left.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 10, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 11, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 11, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 14, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 14, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 15, 2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 08:48 AM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 15, 2021, 05:06 PM