Redhawk Caldera I wanna take you into the sunlight.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rue concurred and Towhee didn't stop to think about whether her pack mate might have some preferences, like not living at the top of a hill due to chronic back pain. The Sovereign continued leading the way, making note of Rue's slow going without putting too much stock into it as they followed the gentle upward grade and, indeed, found a few different burrows, foxholes and the like to consider.

She discarded several options out of hand for one reason or another before coming across an immediate favorite. Although the entrance was almost too wide—the inhabitants would be fairly exposed to the elements—it led into an airy, dimly lit space beneath a particularly pronounced hump on the caldera's inner wall. Lush green grass grew atop it, even this early in the season, and there was even a tree topside. Towhee wondered if its roots would disrupt the space directly below it but when she led Ruenna inside, there were only a few manageable danglers.

"This," she announced after padding around the perimeter of the interior wall, "this is it." She emerged back outside and noticed the view from the doorway for the first time. "This is definitely it," Towhee reiterated, orange eyes seeking Rue, wondering what she thought.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 16, 2021, 10:48 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 16, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 11:21 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 19, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 21, 2021, 07:45 PM