Shy Deer Steppes Shake your cake.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When a pale figure materialized in front of her, Towhee let out another shout, this time going with, "Fuck!" Spit sprayed from her mouth as she reared slightly in surprise, then settled back on all threes. She held her bitten foot slightly off the ground, trying not to panic because she could feel it going numb.

She hadn't actually caught the question, though she could see the concern on the stranger's face, which resembled her older daughters'. Fear seared through her as she wondered if she could call for Fennec. Would she hear? Would she come? Was there time? Towhee began to pant, drooling everywhere, as it dawned on her that her life might depend on this random she-wolf.

"I've been bitten by a snake," she moaned, thrusting out her numbing paw, only to pull it back toward herself to look at it again. It was swelling noticeably. "It's just one hole and it's pretty shallow. Maybe...?" Maybe this wasn't a death sentence, though the fear was beginning to roll through her in waves now, growing stronger by the second.

"I need a medic. Are you a medic? Can you call for a medic? I—oh, fuck..." Her chest felt tight. Was it just the panic or was this a reaction to the bite? Same difference? Towhee thought wildly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shake your cake. - by Towhee - June 30, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Bridget - June 30, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Towhee - July 01, 2021, 08:32 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Bridget - July 01, 2021, 09:39 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Towhee - July 01, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Bridget - July 01, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Towhee - July 01, 2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Bridget - July 01, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Towhee - July 01, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Bridget - July 01, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: Shake your cake. - by Towhee - July 01, 2021, 11:48 AM