Redhawk Caldera Waayo waayo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She supposed she could've been bothered by Vesper's questions, though Towhee was actually kind of flattered. No, that wasn't the right word. It was just... nice, having someone show such interest in her condition, without any particular nuances of judgment. The child was curious and just wanted to understand how her aunt functioned.

-"You know, I'm not sure. Like, I don't know the mechanics behind it. Did you know all wolves are born deaf? Blind too. They open their eyes around a week or two, then their ears a bit after that. Usually. In my case, my ears never opened. I've never been able to hear."- And though her niece hadn't asked, she shared, -"And I think that's for the best. I feel like it would've been a lot more debilitating to be able to hear, then lose that ability."-

Towhee hadn't forgotten about her intention to do yoga, though she made no mention of it. She was rather enjoying this conversation and, again, appreciated Vesper's interest. With that said, she didn't want it to be one-sided. She was glad her niece wanted to get to know her, though she wanted to get to know her niece too.

-"What about you? Is there anything interesting or, I dunno, weird about you, Vesper? Tell me a fun fact about yourself,"- she Sovereign coaxed with warmth in her orange eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - September 26, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - September 29, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - September 30, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - October 03, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - October 03, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - October 04, 2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - October 05, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - October 05, 2021, 06:18 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - October 05, 2021, 07:04 PM