Redhawk Caldera Hotdog.jpg.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Uhhh, I bet Auntie Woo knows," Caracal said in reply.

Before Towhee could say anything in reply, she saw her son react to something behind her. She glanced over her shoulder and turned when she saw Fennec approaching. Although she wouldn't see it, Towhee's demeanor softened in her eldest's presence.

"Caracal, why don't you go find @Ruenna and ask her all about the new neighbors for me?" Towhee said, shooting him a smile.

"Sure. Hi, Fen. Bye, Fen!" the slim young male called before racing up the nearby slope, likely glad to escape the boredom of a patrol. They were much more his litter mate's pace.

Facing Fen fully again, Towhee shared, "He and I were just discussing this new pack on the mesa. I feel like I'm behind the times. Do you know anything about them?" And what would having mysterious new neighbors do to her family's sense of security?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 19, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 20, 2021, 01:38 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 20, 2021, 09:04 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 20, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 21, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 21, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - November 15, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - November 15, 2021, 11:58 AM