Redhawk Caldera Homeward Bound
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee focused on getting everyone sorted and situated, though inevitably she would have to figure out what to do with herself. In the meantime, she remained at the caldera. She even did a few patrols just for old times' sake before realizing it was a total waste of her precious energy. Instead, she climbed to the rim of the territory's namesake and sat. It wasn't time to feel yet, but it was time to think.

Her thoughts meandered before taking a turn in an odd direction. Towhee turned to peer over her shoulder at the inner slopes of the caldera, scanning the landscape wonderingly. The angle hurt her neck a little, so she faced forward again and stood, preparing to set off in search for any sign of her parents' graves.

Then she saw movement, her orange eyes immediately drawn by the gray figure roaming her roost. Of course, it didn't really belong to her or anyone anymore, did it? Towhee's fur prickled, then settled, only to raise again when she realized she recognized him. How peculiar that he should suddenly turn up now.

This place really was a ghost town.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Homeward Bound - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 23, 2021, 10:05 AM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 23, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 23, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 23, 2021, 06:18 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Manea - November 23, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 23, 2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Homeward Bound - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 09:22 PM