Ouroboros Spine winter (nocturne of ice)
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Vairë said she was no good at hunting either, after accepting Towhee's help. -"Well, at least you have the excuse of being young,"- she said with a wink. -"Maybe if we combine our skills, it'll add up to one decent hunter, huh?"- She snorted. -"My brother is a much more gifted hunter and a brilliant tracker too. I'm going to borrow some things I learned from him. Come on, I'll show you..."-

Leading the young girl to an open patch of ground, Towhee halted and motioned for Vairë to do the same. -"All right, so when it comes to scent tracking, you can try the air and/or the ground. We can look for something in particular if you're in a certain mood, or we can just go with whatever scent seems the freshest. Once we pick something to track, I'll show you some other things to look for besides smells."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 04, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 04, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 04, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 04, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 18, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 12:10 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 21, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:41 PM