Ouroboros Spine Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt another jab of guilt at the "moon woman's" astute observation. It was true, though as she'd said to Ruenna, it was nobody's fault. It wasn't a good fit, that was all. Her stay with Moonglow had been valuable, as it had demonstrated to her what she needed most from pack life.

Kukutux mentioned her mate, which made Towhee abruptly wonder if they were officially expecting. Her eyes grazed over the woman's midsection, though there was no telling yet. She supposed it wasn't any of her business, much as she'd enjoyed her brief stint as Kukutux's kisisak.

"I'll let Rue and Germanicus know," Towhee said, nodding. "I didn't have a chance to get to know your 'sun man' well but will you tell him I said thanks? And if Shikoba or Cowstep wonder where I went, please tell them I said goodbye..." It didn't even occur to her that Cowstep wasn't the kid's actual name right at the moment.

"And," she continued after a pondering pause, "if any of my kids or anybody else comes by to visit, let them know where I am?" Caracal might come back, maybe Killdeer next time too. Maybe Meerkat or some of the older ones might drop by too. She didn't want to thwart any attempts they might make to visit her.

"Funnily enough, it's a straight shot east from here, just past the yuge lake," Towhee answered Kukutux's question, glancing over her shoulder in that direction. Of course, they couldn't see the canyon from here, just Sunspire's peaks against the skyline.

Facing Kukutux again, Towhee said, "I'll be heading out soon. Thank you again. If you ever need anything from Mereo—or, hell, just me—please don't hesitate to ask."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 09:09 PM