Emberflame Ridge Every face, every song.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I hope you’re feeling better. No apologies needed!

She gave him the side eye when he asked, “Good or bad?” Had she ever thought a bad thought about him in her life? Towhee blew a raspberry in his direction.

Before I tell you, let me first throw out a disclaimer. Don’t feel obligated, it wasn’t a super serious thought. That said, I think you should give it some serious thought. She let that cliffhanger dangle for a few steps before telling him, I was wondering if you’d maybe like to come to Moonglow and get a fresh start. The wolves there are nice, but it’d be nice to have someone I consider a good longtime friend with me.

Her tail flicked and she glanced at him, trying to read his expression. Towhee realized he might think there was some kind of romantic implication in there. There wasn’t. She assumed it would be some time before he’d even consider looking for another partner, so soon after losing his wife and son, so there shouldn’t be any danger of a misunderstanding here. Because Towhee certainly wasn’t intending to ever partner up again. She should probably clarify, just in case.

She gazed at the side of his face and instead said nothing, waiting to see what Rye would make of it, what he might say.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 05, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 09, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 10, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 18, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 03, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 03, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 04, 2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 04, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 04, 2022, 04:44 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 06, 2022, 12:44 PM