Kildeer Rest 'Zat you, Santa Claus?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It didn’t happen often and Towhee could never pinpoint its cause. All she knew was that some wolves were more difficult to lipread than others. Some were nearly impossible. It just so happened that he was one of them. From what she could catch from his introduction, it didn’t bode well. This was Kukutux’s mate, the pack’s Alpha male.

Ah, good to meet you, the Redhawk said, figuring it was a safe enough response to… whatever he’d said. She’d caught “sun man” and that was about it. Damn, it was super awkward when this happened, and it threw her even more off kilter, knowing he was a dude of import here.

So, I think I’m going to try to keep tabs on Donner, she said a moment later, if you want to gather some others to track and bring him down. Catch you later? Towhee dipped her head and swiveled to lope after the bleeding ungulate.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Towhee - December 22, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Aiolos - December 23, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Aiolos - January 01, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Towhee - January 01, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Aiolos - January 09, 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Towhee - January 10, 2022, 01:09 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Aiolos - January 24, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Aiolos - February 09, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: 'Zat you, Santa Claus? - by Towhee - February 09, 2022, 06:14 PM