Redsand Canyon I threw it on the GROUND!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee walked the perimeters, pondering the merits of ambushing @Kallik while he was still on the mend. That would be a dick move, right? Or would it be good practice for him, to learn how to fight while in bad shape? She still planned to do it while he was boning @Aquene, if she could catch them in the act, and if he was healthy enough for that, then he could handle a fight, right…?

The sight of her grandson pushed those thoughts right out of her head. Killer? Towhee said, gawking at him from a distance. KILLER! she bellowed, simultaneously bursting into a gallop. She only slowed enough to avoid steamrolling him entirely, shamelessly grabbing and pulling the kid into a hug even as she exclaimed, You’re so LORGE!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 12, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 12, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 20, 2022, 02:16 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 20, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 01, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 11, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 13, 2022, 12:22 PM