Redsand Canyon I threw it on the GROUND!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt him rumble something against her neck, though of course she didn’t catch the words. Towhee didn’t care. She kept snuggling him as long as Killdeer would allow, stepping back only reluctantly when he maneuvered himself to look her in the face.

Her orange eyes were soft as sunset as he told her he missed her too, then asked how she was doing. He was such a good boy. Towhee loved her own children something fierce, but there was something extra special about grandchildren.

I’m good. This is Mereo. It’s a military outpost, which sounds all bad ass and serious… but basically it’s just a bunch of mercenaries training together all the time. Since I’m so experienced, I’m helping assess and mentor the others, Towhee said with a touch of pride, realizing only as she described it to him that she really felt like she might have found her niche here.

But, she said in the very next breath, I’m way more curious about what you’ve been up to. Are you and Caracal still traveling together or did you guys decide to settle down with your mom and dad? Her eyes tightened ever so slightly as she thought of the kid’s parents, though mostly Towhee’s expression remained soft as she gazed inquisitively at Killdeer.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 12, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 12, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 20, 2022, 02:16 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 20, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 01, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 11, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 13, 2022, 12:22 PM