Redsand Canyon I threw it on the GROUND!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It didn’t surprise her to hear Caracal had fucked up his leg somehow. He’d always been a little klutzy, hadn’t he? She thought fondly of her son, knowing he was in good hands, though her expression tightened noticeably when Killdeer went on to mention his parents’ pack in Emberwood. She could tell the kid felt torn.

Hey, she said, reaching out to brace her forelegs on his shoulders. What do you want to do? Do that, Towhee advised simply, releasing him and sitting up straighter, smiling softly again. I’d love to have you here, but if that’s not in the cards, you can always visit. I’m not going anywhere. She paused. Sounds like you guys are ready for a break from traveling? she guessed, wondering what that meant for Caracal too.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 12, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 12, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 20, 2022, 02:16 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 20, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 01, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 11, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 13, 2022, 12:22 PM