Redsand Canyon I threw it on the GROUND!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She wished she knew what to say. Me too, kid, me too, she thought, though Towhee knew that wasn’t particularly helpful. She wracked her brain for something savvy to say, even as Killdeer confirmed that he and Caracal were ready to put their feet up for a little bit.

Think of it this way: since we’re spread out a bit, it gives you more options. And you can always visit, I’m sure, Towhee said, aware that she was speaking for his parents. But she could not imagine a world where Fennec and Bronco didn’t practice an open door policy with their own son. And no matter what happens, where you decide to go or what you do with your life, Killer, you can always come hang with your ol’ grandma.

She followed his gaze as he inspected the canyon beyond her shoulder. Want to join me for the rest of my patrol? I can show you some of the sights and tell you a bit more about Mereo, Towhee offered gently, bumping her muzzle against his and readying to resume her earlier gait.

I’m happy to continue this but I thought I’d set up for a fade if we wanna favor more current ones!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 12, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 12, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 20, 2022, 02:16 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 20, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 01, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 11, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 13, 2022, 12:22 PM