Redsand Canyon Scoobynatural
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hadn’t given this task much thought yet. It probably deserved a little more contemplation. Towhee opened her mouth to say as much when Glaukos mentioned his upcoming stint at Akashingo. Her ears drew back a little. She vaguely recalled mentions of this and dearly hoped Germanicus would never ask it of her.

I’m still going to be performing the same duties—patrolling and the like—until I’m physically incapable. And I still plan to mentor when that happens. But if you really want to step it up a notch, you could probably stand to learn how to lead and direct others. The Imperator and I have talked about organizing a pack hunt. Now would be the perfect time, to celebrate the birth of the Matrona’s litter. You could take point, use it as an exercise to delegate maneuvers among your comrades, she finished, wondering what he might think.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 07, 2022, 06:19 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 07, 2022, 08:01 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 08, 2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 08, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 12, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 12, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 12, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 12, 2022, 09:38 PM