Redsand Canyon Scoobynatural
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She bobbed her head at his first question. Towhee stilled at the second (and a half), giving it some thought. While she pondered it, she decided to take a seat, resting her back against the exterior wall of the den. More questions came as she settled.

My main duty is whatever the Imperator needs from me and my particular skills set, Towhee answered. If there’s formal job descriptions for any of this stuff, you’ll have to ask him. And being a mother has nothing to do with it. I’m a master at my craft, with years of experience. I was a leader for years, like I’m talking twice as long as you’ve probably been alive. She didn’t say it out of a sense of superiority, nor did she intend to make him feel inferior in any way, she just spit facts.

She fell into a pensive silence for a couple more beats before speaking as frankly as she always did, I’m a master and a mentor ‘cause I’ve seen some shit. You will too, over the course of your life. Anyway, you’re not meant to take my place, but take up a role that suits you and your skills and experience. At least, that’s what I gathered from my conversation with the Imperator. What did he say to you?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 07, 2022, 06:19 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 07, 2022, 08:01 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 08, 2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 08, 2022, 06:46 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 12, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 12, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Myrmidon - April 12, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Scoobynatural - by Towhee - April 12, 2022, 09:38 PM