Redsand Canyon And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Oof, well… that’s appropriate ambiance, I suppose!

The pungent smells Maxim brought with him certainly roused Towhee. She had never been one for morning sickness, though being woken from a sound sleep by such odors turned her stomach. She swiftly shoved past him toward the doorway, splashing in the water pooled there as she retched. She didn’t bring up much but some bile, the rain quickly rinsing it away.

She stood partway out the door for a moment, sucking in breaths of cool, rainy air. Towhee then withdrew inside, wincing a little at the lingering smell. She remained close to the door for the fresh air and just in case she needed to puke again, her spine brushing the wall as she slid onto her haunches and wiped at her mouth.

-Sorry about that,- she signed. Towhee blinked a little owlishly before saying aloud, I’m feeling kind of off today… not just the puking, but super… blah. It wasn’t that articulate, though Maxim would probably know what she meant. She didn’t feel terrible, just sort of like she didn’t want to do anything today, which was very unusual for Towhee Redhawk.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands. - by Towhee - April 25, 2022, 04:53 PM