Redsand Canyon And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She nabbed my other thread, so I think it’s just us, which is totes fine with me! :D

She watched him send up the howl and she wondered if it would be audible above this downpour. Her orange eyes cut eagerly to the forest up ahead. The trees were getting quite leafy now, so they would provide a decent amount of coverage from the deluge.

Um, was Towhee’s reply when Maxim signed a question at her. How many children did she have? There were a few deceased ones in there and they certainly counted but she didn’t want to dwell on them just now. So she added dryly, The third to last? Shit, was that even technically right? Damn, Towhee really couldn’t remember her latest litter’s birth order. She was one of the ones born last year.

Finally, they made it to the cover of the trees. Towhee sighed as she found a relatively dry spot, settling down with her back hunched against a damp tree trunk. She squeezed over to make space for her mate, prepared to help one another lick the moisture from their pelts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands. - by Towhee - May 02, 2022, 10:11 PM