Redsand Canyon And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He offered to come up with some names in his native tongue. Towhee cocked her head, liking the sound of that (as much as a deaf wolf could). What if they gave each child two names: the first in the common tongue, the second in his language?

Before she could propose this, he deferred to her family name and traditions. She couldn’t help but be reminded of her bitter argument with Reyes about similar issues. She took a moment to acknowledge the stark contrast between the two men before shoving aside all thoughts of her former mate.

Yes, she said, which would’ve been her answer even if he’d worn a surname, though she remembered that he did not. Speaking of that, you should take the Redhawk name too, so we all wear the same last name, Towhee added, orange eyes settling heavily on Maxim’s face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands. - by Towhee - May 10, 2022, 08:29 AM