Redsand Canyon Fading like a flower.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Kallik refuted her. His reasons made her head actually tilt. It was the use of the word “vulnerable” that really stood out to her more than the other reasons. What was he going to do around his own newborns? She doubted Ruenna would mind visitors, especially at the pups’ current age. They were curious and into everything, a guest would be the perfect distraction.

Practice? Towhee repeated, since it was a salient point, but she said nothing else on the matter. It’s been my pleasure, she added truthfully. She enjoyed Aquene’s company almost as much as Rue’s, and that was really saying something.

Since her energy was flagging so much, she suddenly announced, I’m gonna go back inside. I’ll take this and share it with Rue. Thanks for the turkey, turkey, were Towhee’s parting words, giving him a last smug but tired look before grabbing the fowl and ducking back inside the palazzo.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 09, 2022, 10:38 AM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 12, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 12, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 12, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 12, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 12, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 13, 2022, 09:39 AM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 16, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 17, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Kallik - May 18, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: Fading like a flower. - by Towhee - May 18, 2022, 06:17 PM