Northstar Vale Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee appreciated Tamar’s frankness. The sight of the sandy woman’s smile also made her feel a bit better. Not only was she Towhee’s friend, the resemblance to Meerkat would never fail to endear her to the Redhawk matriarch.

The Morphe stepped back, which was what prompted Towhee to turn and spy her brother closing ranks. Towhee offered him a weary smile, grateful for his solidarity at a time like this. But she didn’t want to Tamar to go anywhere and soon faced her again.

Taking a breath to steel herself, Towhee said, I’d be lying if I said I was ready. But I think I do need to visit Leo… her grave.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 04, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Tamar - February 05, 2023, 05:28 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 05, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Phox - February 07, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Tamar - February 09, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 10, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Tamar - February 19, 2023, 05:24 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 20, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Phox - February 22, 2023, 09:49 AM