Northstar Vale and i'll be dancing
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The pups’ eyes were due to open any day now and Towhee didn’t want to miss it. She knew she should probably take some time to get out of the house and catch up on pack news, especially as a leader, but how could she be bothered with these two to keep her occupied? She didn’t want to miss a single moment. Towhee knew how fast it would all go. She would blink and they would be fully grown adults living their own lives.

For the moment, however, they were rather dull. She had bundled both of them on the goatskin and they were fast asleep. Towhee stared for a while, happy to watch them even in this state, but eventually her attention drifted to the door and the world beyond it. She had barely set foot outside it these past two weeks. She could use a breath of fresh air…

She paused in the doorway, watching her mate in the middle distance as he rolled around on the cold earth. Towhee cocked her head, bemused fondness written all over her face. She was tempted to go outside and join him, though she glanced backward at the sleeping children, too young to be left alone just yet.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Maxim - March 18, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'll be dancing - by Towhee - March 20, 2023, 08:23 AM