Cassiopeia's View Use the rocks to show where the frame will go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No, she said decisively when he offered to help her carry it. Thanks, but I’d rather bring them here.

While he worked on her, Towhee looked around, assessing her surroundings. It was quite the climb to get up here and she didn’t necessarily prefer mountainous terrain over woods. But as far as a makeshift rendezvous site for her young pups, the altitude felt safer.

When he finished, Towhee looked down and frowned at the things sticking to her. They didn’t feel very nice. She looked up to catch Alaric’s remarks, nodding in resignation. She should be thankful, she knew, though mostly she just wanted to go get her kids.

Thanks, Alaric, I owe you one. Are you sure you don’t want any of this meat? Towhee asked, waving a paw at the carcass. I’m going to go get my family now, she said in the very next breath, trying to be patient in case he had any final comments.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Use the rocks to show where the frame will go. - by Towhee - May 05, 2023, 09:56 AM