Moonspear Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She decided it was none of her business. There were a lot of cultural differences here and they were all adults. Towhee would be lying if she said she wasn’t morbidly curious—what was he even doing here, with his wife and child elsewhere?—though she pushed all thought of it aside to focus on what was in front of her face at the moment.

That included Phox’s limbs as he provided a name sign for Chakliux. Towhee nodded her acknowledgement of both the man’s title and his gift. Like her brother, she let her gaze drop to the bone. She sensed Phox saying something in her peripheral vision but she didn’t turn to look, deciding to let the two men converse for a few minutes.

But when she could get a word in edgewise, Towhee would float her idea past Phox. She didn’t mind if Chakliux overheard, it was nothing private. And better to mention it before she forgot.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Towhee - June 01, 2023, 09:29 AM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 02, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 09, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Towhee - June 09, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 23, 2023, 12:48 PM