Wheeling Gull Isle Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn’t hear the volume of Dinah’s shout, though she could certainly pick up on the child’s loud enthusiasm anyway. She was greatly relieved that Dinah seemed excited rather than upset about her grandmother’s imminent departure. Hopefully the pups and their enormous family would be too busy to really miss her or even notice her absence much.

Whatever you want to do, Towhee replied, within reason. Maybe something I could only do here on the island and nowhere else on earth.

She raised her eyebrows and looked expectantly at the youngster, wondering what Dinah would come up with for this grand finale.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away. - by Towhee - July 17, 2023, 10:13 AM