Wheeling Gull Isle Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She almost disclaimed that she would only do it if Dinah’s parents allowed it. But in Towhee’s mind, this wouldn’t happen until her granddaughter was significantly older, in which case she wouldn’t really need anyone’s permission. Towhee simply nodded.

Ah, yes, weast, not to be confused with sourth, she drawled in amusement, head rearing back when Dinah nipped at her leg. I didn’t peg you for an ankle biter. Next time you bite me, just remember: I’ll bite you back, she quipped, rising.

When Dinah began walking northwest, Towhee loomed right up behind her, grasping her by the shoulders and bodily pointing her, Weast is this way.

Let me know if you mind the power-play! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away. - by Towhee - July 21, 2023, 08:47 AM