Wheeling Gull Isle Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Thus pointed in the right direction, Dinah capered ahead until she ran out of dry land, then began to dig a makeshift bed for them. Towhee moved forward to lend a paw, silently confirming the child’s choice even though she missed the small cry.

Did you know, Towhee said conversationally as they dug, that you have cousins on the mainland? Two of them are close to your age. They’re both girls too.

She missed Orca and Seal, nearly as much as she missed her own kids. She wondered if Dinah or the others had really had much of a chance to get to know Sable and Towhee Jr. They’d stayed so briefly and largely kept to themselves.

I think this is good enough, don’t you? she asked a while later, after they’d dug out a comfy shallow in the foreshore.

Not waiting for an answer, Towhee straightened and shaded her eyes against the glare slanting in from the west. Yep, they definitely had a front row seat to the setting sun.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some kind of change, some kind of spinning away. - by Towhee - July 24, 2023, 09:35 AM