Moonspear Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Chakliux must have made some indication that he wished to depart because Phox held up a toe before dismissing him. Towhee glanced his way and nodded her head to the northman.

Well? she prompted, gaze swinging back to her brother, certain of his affirmation despite the inflection.

The two of them fell into a slightly more relaxed banter now that they were alone. Towhee voiced her earlier musings about Chakliux’s fidelity and the two of them spent a little while musing about the peculiarities of the culture in this village.

Fading with Aerinne’s blessing!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Towhee - June 01, 2023, 09:29 AM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 02, 2023, 12:51 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 09, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Phox - June 23, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: Langsamt slepp anden fri, i vinden rida. - by Towhee - July 24, 2023, 12:24 PM